Participate in RETAINWORKS
If you have one or more workers who recently became ill or injured on or off the job and need support getting back to work, RETAINWORKS may be a good fit. Participating employers should:
- Currently pay workers’ compensation premiums.
- Operate in Kansas and employ eligible individuals who live or work in Kansas.
- Employ eligible individuals facing doctor prescribed physical restrictions or those experiencing issues with their mental health that are impairing their ability to work.
Benefits of participating in RETAINWORKS
workers who are ill or injured can often remain in your company, or return as soon as they are medically able, if they receive early, coordinated support and services. RETAINWORKS provides direct savings to you, the employer, while helping workers who are ill or injured avoid long-term unemployment and disability. This is also designed to reduce the costs associated with the loss of productivity, long-term absence, and turnover.
Other employer benefits include:
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs and lower insurance premiums.
- Increased efficiencies stemming from workplace accommodations and productivity enhancements.
- Savings associated with talent retention rather than hiring a replacement.
- Enhanced employee morale and a positive corporate image as a supportive and inclusive employer.
- Satisfaction from retaining your valuable employee(s) and helping them maintain financial and personal stability.
To learn how to enroll in RETAINWORKS please contact (316) 771-6851.
Speak to a member of our Employer Team